Today, SouthPeak Games and Asylum Entertainment announced that MiniClip Sushi Go Round will be coming the North America on the Wii and Nintendo DS on March 3rd, 2010. The game will also be released for Europe on March 5, 2010.
In MiniClip Sushi Go Round, players run their own restaurant and prepare food for a stream of picky customers who want the best food in town, while carefully managing their stocks to make sure they have enough ingredients to keep making more and more sushi.
The game is based off of the popular Miniclip title by the same name. Sushi Go Round has been played online across the globe more than 60 million times. The Nintendo DS and Wii versions are a complete renovation sporting all new graphics, features and a variety of frantic game modes that expand on the incredibly addictive time-management gameplay, which made the original such a huge success. Plus, Nintendo DSi™ owners can use the DSi camera to take pictures of their friends and family to turn them into customers in their virtual restaurant.
- Based on the hit online casual game from Miniclip.com, Sushi Go Round has been played 60m+ times
- Enjoy sushi-to-go or as a sit-down experience on Nintendo DS or Wii
- Use the stylus or Wii motion controls to select sushi ingredients and pass your rolled sensations to customers
- Get your friends and loved ones into the game as your customers with DSi™ camera interactivity
- Experience frantic, addicting gameplay as you create delicious sushi, serve customers, and keep your ingredients well-stocked
- Try your hand at a different flavor of game in modes such as Endless Day, Forbidden Mode, Time-Attack and Puzzle Mode
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Project X Zone Coming To North America And Europe
- Wii U Launches in Europe, Did They Have The Same Success as in North America?
- World of Tanks Update 8.2 Live in Europe, Coming Soon to North America
- Dragon Quest IX Coming to North America in July
- Metro: Last Light Releasing May 14 in North America, May 17 in Europe