Activision’s Spider-man games have been getting mixed reviews everywhere, but that apparently isn’t good enough for Bobby Kotick. In a recent interview with Game Informer, Kotick directly pointed out that the previous spider-man games “suck”.
“Our Spider-Man games have sucked for the last five years. They are bad games. They were poorly rated because they were bad games,” says Bobby Kotick.
As the reason behind this he points out that Activision “moved away” from what a Spider-Man is. “It’s about web-slinging. If you don’t do web-slinging, what is the fantasy of Spider-Man?”
Article from Gamersyndrome.com
- Bobby Kotick Believes That He Can Provide “Much More Value” To Xbox Live
- Acitivsion to sell in-game cut scenes as digital downloads or theatrical releases?
- How much money does Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick make?
- Activision confirms DJ Hero 2
- Activision Blizzard boasts high third quarter financial results