For all you salivating sale junkies out there, this weekend is pretty much your woodstock.
Better for it then that GameStop will be granting you entry to its Eden of low prices at midnight, at least in some places.
And hey, while you’re there, you may want to check out some of those deals. Here’s what you can expect:
- Buy any two used games or accessories, get one used game or accessory of equal or lesser value free
- 4GB Xbox 360 console bundle ($199) — includes a free copy of Madden 11 or Medal of Honor
- Wii console bundle ($199) — includes Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Just Dance
- Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Wii bundle ($199) — includes Wii Sports and New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- 160GB PS3 console bundle ($299) — includes God of War Collection and God of War III
- Pre-owned Xbox 360 classic model for $99.99
- Pre-owned Wii for $99.99
- PSP-3000 Holiday bundle ($129) — includes LittleBigPlanet and The Karate Kid on UMD
- inFamous, Killzone 2, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time or Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune for $14.99
- Fallout: New Vegas (360), Fable 3 or Halo: Reach for $39.99
- Buy World of Warcraft for $4.99, get a free $5 gift card (huh?)
Article from Gamersyndrome.com