Ntreev USA announced today that they have released Grand Chase Lite for the Iphone. The game was developed by San Diego-based Good Game Productions and isa free application based on the popular online free-to-play action brawler, Grand Chase. The game is now available free of charge in the App store on iPhone.
Chris Lee, CEO at Ntreev USA had the following to say about the release:
We are very excited to launch this game on the iPhone and think both current and new players will get a kick out of playing this type of stat driven role playing game on their iPhones. Grand Chase Lite brings a fantasy world to your mobile phone blending the perfect amount of addictive, action-packed gameplay with ease-of-use for this mobile platform.
Grand Chase Lite is based on Grand Chase, an online action brawler set in a medieval fantasy world. It follows the story of a few brave young knights who join a group of nobles known as the “Grand Chase” to defeat an evil usurper to the throne, a villainess known as Kaze’aze. Grand Chase combines traditional side-scrolling dungeon crawling with intense, skill-based player vs. player (PvP) matches.
Grand Chase Lite Features
- The Grand Chase Online (PC) experience condensed into an exciting mobile adventure!
- Fantasy Turn-Based RPG that is 100% Free-to-Play
- Choose from 3 Different Characters, each from a different class
- Each character has 20 Skills to unlock (once unlocked, players can set up their own combination of attacks)
- 15 Bosses to defeat: play on 1 star, 2 stars or 3 stars difficulty level(Complete 3 stars to collect a special reward from each Boss)
- Diverse selection of items per character with 92 unique Items each!
- Quick interactions – play for one minute or five
- Captivating art design and graphics
- Explore the dungeons of Bosses
Article from Gamersyndrome.com