Iceberg Entertainment has released a new trailer for the upcoming Dark Fall: Lost Souls. The game will be on shelves in retail stores, in the UK, later this week. The game is available for global delivery from Iceberg Entertainment’s website, which can be found here.
Developer Jonathan Boakes said the following about the trailer:
The trailer offers a taste of what to expect, or dread!, in Lost Souls. The old Station Hotel is an uncertain, fluctuating place, almost unable to decide what time it should be based in. Is it the neglected, forgotten place of our time, standing alone on the edges of town? Or is it a warm, inviting hotel; glowing with nostalgia, but hiding the true horrors of the 1940’s? Beyond the long hallway, the hotel rooms hide all sorts of secrets…
The dead are waiting. They have stories to tell. Tales of darkness, loneliness and despair. Be careful you do not join them, as it could be an eternity until the next curious visitor opens that old, rotten door, to find you within. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. What tale would you tell? Would you know how to explain what happened, that dark night when your curiosity got the better of you? Would you be able to speak its name… the ancient name… or would you simply warn the new arrival to beware… to beware the Dark Fall.
- A brand new (and final) Dark Fall™ horror adventure.
- From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- Use Detective skills to solve an urban mystery.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and terrify.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’.
- Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com