Here are some great screen shots and trailer from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition (first guy has some sort of Master Chief look going). The limited edition of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will feature 6 game “unlocks” that give players a tactical advantage on the battlefield from the minute they fire up the game. These unlocks include:
Four vehicle warfare unlocks
• Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
• Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
• Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
• Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons
• M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
• M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
Game Play video for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited edition Unlocks:
Article from Gamersyndrome.com