Today, IGG released the Lords Online Alpha FAQ. The alpha for Lords Online starts at 9:00PM (GMT -5).
Instructions on How to Obtain An Alpha Key
To obtain an Alpha Key for Lords Online, follow these easy steps.
- Visit the Official Lords Online website
- Once you’re there, you should see a popup with the countdown until alpha.
- (If you already have an IGG account, skip this step.) You’ll now need to register an IGG account, you can hit the “Register for an IGG Account” button to do so.
- Once you have your account information ready, log in
- Click on the “Draw an Activation Code” button. You’ll need to copy that to your clipboard.
- Click “Click here to activate your account”. Once on that page, post the alpha key into the appropriate box
Q: How can I get one of the AT keys?
A: You can get an AT key by the following methods:
- Visit the LO official website or forum to get a key.
- Participate in the Lords Online AT Key Giveaway event on the media sites.
- Friend LO Facebook to obtain an AT Key.
- Guild members can sign up for the AT event on the official site or in the forum to obtain AT keys, as well as their special guild package.
Q: How can I get the AT client?
A: Lords Online is a web game, so there is no download required. You can access it simply by opening the browser. The first time in game may require a longer than normal loading time, after that logging in is a snap!
Q: What are the features of Lords Online?
A: Lords Online incorporates RPG elements into a traditional strategy game. In Lord’s Online, players will be able to enjoy many features that cannot be found anywhere else.
- Player controlled combat
- Creative movable maps, a Lord map for army expeditions, and the Hero map for slaying monsters and combat.
- Cultivate heroes to fight for your kingdom. Heroes can earn experience, increase stat points to upgrade skills and be equipped with various kinds of armor, not to mention the special skills and magic that are available.
Q: How many races are available in the AT phase? What are their features?
A: There are 3 basic races, the Humans, Shaba and Alec. Each race has 10 military divisions. With 30 military divisions, the unique siege war system, legions of heroes, reinforcements, scouts, and the always enjoyable plundering, there are countless strategies to master and an almost limitless variety of choices for attacks. Fight hand to hand, or with ranged and mana based spells or send an armada to wipe out the opposition. It’s all up to you.
Q: How can I level up heroes?
A: Heroes level up similar to traditional RPGs, by building up EXP in combat, or from using items. After leveling up, heroes will also obtain more stats points, skill points and spells.
Q: How can I snag some heroic equipment?
A: Dispatch your heroes to attack monsters on the map to obtain equipment.
Q: How can I get help in the game?
A: There are two methods for getting help, firstly players can get help from the official forum, and secondly they can send their problems in the mail to the LO customer service email: email@example.com. The GMs will respond at the earliest possible date.
Q: Will character info be saved after the AT is over?
A: After the test, all account information will remain, while all character information will be deleted.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com