Today, Paradox Interactive announced that they will be stepping into a new territory for them, counsel games. Paradox has not announced which counsel the game will be released for, but has set the release date for Quarter 1 in 2010. The game is a team-based third person shooter, which will transport players directly into the heart of the gun-slinging drama and action of the Wild West.
Developed by Fatshark, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West features intense gunfights in beautifully rendered Western settings. Incorporating the unique Synergy system, which encourages co-operation and team tactics to achieve a maximum gameplay experience and rewards, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West calls upon players to team up to relive the excitement, danger, and mystery of the Wild West.
“We’ve been able to closely observe the success Paradox Interactive has achieved as a global publisher over the past years and we feel they are the perfect fit for our titles, which have already generated so much buzz and interest,” said Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark.
“We’ve said all along that for the right title, we’d jump on the opportunity of going console and when Lead and Gold crossed our path, there was no turning back. The team over at Fatshark is very experienced and has done an excellent job,” said Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive. “There’s ample opportunity to roll this out on several different platforms, including PC.”
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Features
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West will reward players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
- Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is scheduled for a Q1 2010 release on multiple platforms. To find out more about the game, please visit www.leadandgold.com, follow the game on twitter @leadandgold, or join the Facebook fan page.
Article from Gamersyndrome.com